Looks like I am in a mood to celebrate today. No no..its not my birthday or any festival or something I am just going to share with you the joys of celebrating my existence (without sounding like an absolute self obsessed narcissist) and things that make me feel like all’s well and I am still the boss of my own life.
We are living in such a fast paced world with immense competition all around and in every field. I myself sometimes feel absolutely pissed and low about things that are not in my control, sometimes about lost opportunities, sometimes about luck and sometimes just because I honestly couldn’t be smart enough to judge and beat competition. There are so many things, situations and people to pull you down but at the same time you should never let them beat you down. Defeat happens when you let it happen. Failure is when you stop facing situations and give up. There are a zillion reasons to cry but believe me, when you look around, analyse the bigger picture, there are a trillion reasons to make you feel content, to make you smile and sail through in peace and calm. So sit back and smile more, frown less because this journey called life is surely once in a lifetime!
Here is my list of happiness and things that make me realize that I am still the#boss! Please feel free to judge and have your discretion about how you feel about the same-
CLOTHES AND MORE CLOTHES
I wear 20% of my clothes but I am NOT WILLING TO give up the remaining 80% anyway. A girl truly cannot have enough clothes! For instance this outfit from SammyDress is such a great outfit that one can wear as Friday dressing or even on a day out. I teamed it up with some burgundy heels to add to the towering feel. An outfit like this monochrome striped coordinated set is just perfect to make you feel like you are the queen bee! It fits well, is apt for the season and the comfort is without compromising on the style. Cropped pants are a huge fashion statement and so are coordinates. So this outfit is surely a double whammy winner.
If you are a pessimist, just change that. Forever. There is enough negativity around to last a lifetime so kill the one that you are nurturing inside. At least it will lessen the number of demons you have to fight. Look up, be bold and stride ahead in confidence. No body stops a lioness.
Good music totally changes my vibe. All I need is the voice of my favorite singer in my ears and I am all set to rule the world.
Yes, A full glass of Hot Chocolate Fudge is my answer to EVERY heartache on earth.
Call your 4am bestie and let everything out. Nothing relieves like an honest heart to heart with someone who listens and understands.
Its a well known saying that Iron Sharpens Iron so if its some professional issue or some work that’s bothering you, try harder. Nothing tastes sweeter than hard work paying off. And believe me, it does. And then you do feel like a boss again/
Plan a vacay, even if its a short getaway. Go alone if there isn’t suitable company. Mostly a change in environment makes all the difference in your mind and shows positive development. A refreshing break surely makes you come back kicking harder than ever!
Nothing relaxes than a relaxed spa or a body message with an expert pampering your body with soothing aromas. A good session does recharge you enough to feel back at the helm of things.
Mental de-cluttering is what makes all the difference on who stays ahead and who lags behind. So never ever let your spirit down and believe! Its the best way to be.
Striped Monochrome Coordinates- SAMMYDRESS
Bag- ROCKY S
Styled and modelled by- MANSI WADHWA
Photography- VAIBHAV SACHDEVA